Answer one numbered question, and everyone also answer the star question in the same post!
1. What was unusual about Sunset Towers? Why does it make a good setting?
2. Find the page that the word alcove . What page? What does that word mean? Where would you find an alcove?
3. Why was the delivery boy described as "uncommon" looking?
4. Where was Sydelle staring suspiciously? How did Barney convince Sydelle to take the apartment?
5. Why was Barney described as a very good salesman?
6. Find the page with the word bookie. What does this mean? Where would you hear that word?
*. At the end of the chapter we were told one of the tennants were a mistake. Which tennant do you think was a mistake and why?