1. What was Angela searching for under the hoods of the cars in the parking lot? Why did she think she should search there?
2. Why did the doorman refuse to accept a tip from the judge?
3. What does 'amends' mean? On which page does it appear? Who is trying to make amends? For what action?
4.Why were the tenants buying so many Westing Paper Products?
5. Who yells "Boom!" at unsuspecting people throughout the week? Why is he/she doing this?
6. Where is the quote "May God thy gold refine" from? Who figures this out?
7. What does 'deception' mean? On what page does it appear? What is the deception?